Bilingual PeopleSoft Advisor at TransUnion
Bilingual PeopleSoft Advisor
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years of PeopleSoft experience including hands-on experience with implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft Financials applications.
- Ability to speak fluently in both English and Spanish.
- Superior functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.x, with proficiency in multiple PeopleSoft modules (GL, AM, PC, OM, BI, AR, PO & AP) with an emphasis on Billing, Order Management, Pricing and Accounts Receivable.
- Extensive experience in progressively responsible positions focused on PeopleSoft application design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation in full life-cycle project
- Ability to travel internationally
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field.
We’d love to see:
- Experience with supporting and implementing PeopleSoft Globally (Latin America – Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Colombia and Brazil)
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 / 9.2, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface,
- Application Engine, SQR’s, Integration Broker, and Security.
- Experience working with SQL/SQL.
- Experience working with Oracle databases.
Impact you’ll make:
- Partner with our Latin America Finance end-users to understand and analyze complex business problems and define business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimize/streamline business processes.
- Support all user requests in all modules of PeopleSoft Finance with regard to navigation, table and data maintenance, query creation and data requests.
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that project roadmaps are focused on efforts that provide the highest business value; Facilitate.
- Elicit, capture, analyze and document business requirements.
- Drive the delivery of solutions from conceptual to implementation.
- Collaborate with IT and Finance end-users to define and develop process, procedural documentation, instructions, manuals, etc.
- Lead training sessions with financial teams to ensure the finance user’s become self-sufficient.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.