Business Operations Analyst at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to work with our Report Generation team.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to internal Tempus teams and play a key role in operational projects to implement approved changes
- Manage data infrastructure, reporting, and KPIs for the Clinical Pipeline team responsible for timely delivery of patient reports
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that data is appropriately reflected and consumed by all Tempus teams
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, business, computer science, finance, or economics preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, with at least 1 year of SQL experience
- Experience translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations
- Prior experience with visualizing data (e.g. Tableau, Plotly, or other graphical tools/packages)
- Experience working with disorganized data
- Ability to effectively prioritize different projects within a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solution-oriented mindset