Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
The Business Support Analyst within the Customer Operations organization at Avant is responsible for day-to-day tasks and project management to support customer account investigation, service level agreements, change management and operational readiness, and standard operating procedure management. This individual is successful by developing a deep understanding of contact center operations at Avant and comprehensively speaking to the inner workings of operations as needed. Additionally, in coordinating with stakeholders throughout the business, this individual must assist in accounting for all adjacent workstreams that impact Operations’ ability to be successful.
What you do at Avant:
- Own Routine Matrix
- Work Operational Tickets from Partners
- Customer Account-level Investigation
- Service-level Degradation Diagnosis
- Agent Coaching Requests
- Provide Feedback to Operational Leaders and Partners
- Manage Contact Center Escalation Channels
- Ops Readiness
- Change Management Facilitation and Information Gathering
- Prioritization of Tasks to Ensure Customer Operations Readiness
- Manage Operations System Access and Audit Processes
- Own Standard Operating Procedure Management and Governance
- Managing Operations Budget
Why you're a fit at Avant:
- Prior business support skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to confidently interact with Frontline and Senior Leadership
- Project management and project execution skills
- Self-starter with the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with a customer-centric mindset
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment and work well under pressure with a high level of accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs; proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- 2 years experience in a client-facing environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a business support role
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.