Call Center Department Manager
As a Department Manager, you’ll be a key player on our Operations Team. You will oversee day-to-day functions for call center representatives and managers across multiple shifts and/or departments. You’ll be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and drive department production to exceed goals. You’re a problem-solver, you have strong leadership skills, and you’re able to maximize resources to get the job done. If this sounds like you, read on...
What You’ll Do as a Department Manager:
- Manage and lead section managers to meet and exceed individual, team, departmental, and P&L objectives
- Gain certification (Train the Trainer) and support Technical and Leadership development across the business
- Ensure lending compliance within respective departments as it relates to industry consumer lending guidelines
- Identify, develop and implement improved department procedures and practices on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and analyze management reporting to enhance efficiencies and drive productivity improvements on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate and oversee the performance management process including biannual performance reviews, co-worker improvement plans, and disciplinary corrective actions
- Responsible to lead and execute new and/or ongoing projects as assigned by executive leadership
- Meet and drive individual and department production to exceed established goals
- Create, communicate, and effectively execute subordinate job responsibilities and provide defined job developmental and or career development plans
- Demonstrate sound judgmental decisions with daily responsibilities including hiring, corrective action, developmental plans, performance management, performance improvement plans, talent assessment, and termination
- Create an environment focused on generating a great internal and external customer experience
You’re Right for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 4+ years management experience in related capacity
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Must be very comfortable using computers and Microsoft Office Suite; superior Excel skills
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.