Carrier Manager at FOURKITES
About the role:
A Carrier Manager on the FourKites Carrier Partnership team will be responsible for managing carriers in our carrier network. This includes establishing, strengthening, and maintaining productive working relationships and communication channels with key executives, project leads, and decision makers. FourKites fosters transparency in logistics, bringing together shippers, carriers, and 3PLs to bring visibility and actionable insights to our customers. Carriers and brokers are an essential aspect of that ecosystem, and FourKites is dedicated to ensuring that all parties gain benefits from participation in the FourKites platform. In this role, you will be responsible for educating carrier and broker partners on the value of our product, galvanizing support and increasing investment in the partnership overall, and ensuring strong, lasting relationships that result in high quality visibility for all parties involved.
- Proactive management of assigned carrier accounts - expanding your network of contacts, engaging influencers and executives, educating project leaders, and driving adoption.
- Participate in carrier engagement programs – fostering the FourKites Carrier Community and ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Partner with the carrier to ensure they meet FourKites consistency standards and our mutual customers’ expectations for tracking information.
- Work with carriers to establish critical goals and support them in designing and executing project plans.
- Mastery of our carriers' operations and the placement of FourKites within them.
- Advocate carrier needs/issues/priorities cross-departmentally within FourKites.
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise customers or carriers in a Sales or Account Management role in the Logistics Industry
- Demonstrated success in remote relationship building and network development
- Strong knowledge of the Logistics industry with an acute strategic understanding of the carrier market, and their internal systems and operations
- Experience in technology and maintaining high quality integrations a plus
- Motivated self-starter who brings a high degree of ownership to their work
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.