Echo is looking for results driven individuals. We are looking for smart, dynamic, and resilient people with a positive attitude. Self-motivation and a focus on achievement are key attributes to thriving at Echo.
- Analyzes and reviews claims for accuracy, completeness and eligibility. Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing
- Acts as liaison between corporate and field offices to facilitate the gathering of information that will facilitate proper response to claim losses and legal documents
- Independently evaluate claims to determine appropriate initial financial reserves and reserve changes until claim resolution.
- Identify claims that trigger escalation to Claims Team Lead
- Exercise judgment to authorize settlement of claims within authority level, and escalate when required
- Ensure that internal policies and practices for claims reporting and claims management are followed
- Review incoming Claim Notices and Loss Data to confirm appropriate responses, determine trends, and identify high exposure cases
- Provide guidance on Claims Reporting and Claims Management procedures to internal Echo customers
- Review incoming claims correspondence, inquiries, and handle or direct as appropriate
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to work with various customers
- Proficiency in office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.