Client Engagement Manager II at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
This role is a client engagement expert focused on creating and maintaining excellent relationships with our largest clients. This person will work within their specific region to focus on expanding and growing relationships with decision makers and executives across the client organization. Using business and industry knowledge, this person will help clients identify best practices and accelerate value from Paylocity products and services. They will grow the relationship through upselling additional products and services and increasing utilization of their existing products. They will work closely with the Director to advocate for these clients and insure we are meeting their needs.
Reports To: Director Client Engagement
- The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed.
- Develop a deep relationship with the top clients in the region and understand their business models and strategies
- Gain an understanding of typical client business challenges and objectives and map Paylocity features/benefits to address these needs
- Develop strong internal relationships with Sales, Client Services and other Paylocity divisions to drive solutions that improve client satisfaction
- Upsell additional products to these clients to achieve their strategic needs
- Consult with clients regularly on best practices and increase product utilization and engagement with Paylocity products across the client portfolio
- Identify client retention risk and implement plans to mitigate risk; overall, insure client retention of assigned client portfolio
- Identify client dissatisfaction areas and advocate solutions and/or appropriate resources to solving those issues
- Work with Sales leadership to insure reference able clients and to protect the overall reputation of Paylocity in local markets
- Ability to travel 50-80%within region
- 5-10+ years of sales, consulting, and/or relationship management experience in a comparable B2B, technology-based industry
- Results-driven and passionate about client engagement, retention and account management
- Skilled at identifying new business opportunities
- Proven results managing high revenue B2B corporate relationships
- Demonstrate innovative, collaborative and proactive partnerships
- HCM or B2B SAAS Technology experience
- Undergraduate degree required, or relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise influence at all levels and work with cross-functional
If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon your request. You may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.