NextCapital is the leader in enterprise digital advice. NextCapital partners with world-class institutions to deliver personalized planning and managed accounts to individual investors, whether they’re saving for retirement in a 401(k) or IRA or investing in a taxable brokerage account. Our open-architecture digital advice solution provides better outcomes for our partners and individual investors by offering integrated account aggregation, analytics, planning and portfolio management, and customizable advice methodology and fiduciary roles.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are seeking a Client Operations Analyst to support senior investment professionals in the management and oversight of the firm's investment management process. The individual fulfilling this position will assist the Service Delivery team in monitoring transactions and advice; support operations, sales and client efforts; coordinate with the portfolio management and Technology groups to ensure quality of the investment processes and client experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with custodial services team to service account issues
- Process account paperwork for new and existing clients
- Assist in the design and creation of specifications for processes, tests, and tools to support and scale the portfolio management and service functions
- Respond to client and advisory partners needs/requests in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare client statements/tax reports/invoices
- Help develop processes to ensure quality and efficiency in servicing clients
- Keep client operation processes up to date with features/services offered by custodial partners
- Act as key liaison with firm’s portfolio administration software team
- Assist in compliance related activities
- Other projects as assigned
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a BA/BS with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- You have 1-2 years experience in the financial services industry.
- You are Proficient with tools of the trade, including Excel, Portfolio Accounting System(s) (PAS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) operations and custodial portals such as Pershing NetX360 or TDAmeritrade VEO.
- You understand portfolio theory and financial instruments.
- You have a basic understanding of ERISA retirement plans structures and features.
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, while being team-oriented and collaborative.
- You are well organized, analytical, and detail-oriented.
- You possess excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills.
WHERE THIS ROLE MAY LEAD YOU
- Become a primary service contact for our Retail partners
- Lead a team of analysts in the servicing of managed accounts
- Take ownership of a product area to drive informed strategy and architecture decisions
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Enjoy a laid back work environment & learn from FinTech’s best & brightest
- Receive great benefits like stock options, 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Join a fast growing company where you can have a real impact on the company's future
- When the COVID-19 pandemic cools down, participate in company-sponsored cornhole leagues, company outings, wine tastings, fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events
- When our pandemic ‘remoteness’ ends, enjoy a newly built out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan
- And, yes, when we’re able to safely re-convene in a physical space, sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women in tech events and service days at local organizations
- Relax with monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions