Client Success Associate at PerkSpot
We’re a growing company, and we need key players like you to work directly with America’s largest employers!
We’re looking for a full-time Client Success Associate in our Chicago office. Reporting directly to the Head of Client Success, you’ll play a crucial role in our Account Management strategy and execution.
PerkSpot is a benefits company that offers perks and discounts, as well as rewards and recognition, to millions of employees. We work to secure exclusive discounts from top brands like Apple, Target, and Samsung, which are then bundled into one, easy-to-use platform. From there, we partner with some of America’s top employers, like Walgreen’s, McDonald’s, and Lyft, who provide those discounts to employees so they can start to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Our company was founded in 2006 by good people with great vision, and we’re working hard to carry out that mission to this day. As we continue, we’re proud of our leadership position in the tech and human resources industry, but we’re committed to doing even more – developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. We may have started small, but we’ve grown quickly, and proved ourselves and our product while doing so. In 2018, our company announced an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. This next stage of growth will focus on expanding our use of technology – specifically machine learning and AI – to consistently put the right perks in front of the right people, at the right time.
About the Role
The primary focus of the Client Success Associate role is to partner closely with departmental resources to oversee accounts and deliver excellent customer service. Client Success Associates will contribute to the successful delivery of our solutions and ensure clients meet their goals and objectives by managing a designated subset of accounts. Client Success Associates are focused on account retention by reinforcing the PerkSpot Value Proposition.
Throughout Your Career Here
- Manage a set of assigned accounts and overflow as needed
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of PerkSpot products and services
- Support any overflow needs of the department as directed by Management
- Swiftly tend to client needs and act as an internal advocate
- Cultivate strong relationships with multiple client touch points
- Gain familiarity with background and needs of PerkSpot top clients
- Highlight and reinforce the PerkSpot Value Proposition to increase stickiness
- Maintain a working knowledge of PerkSpot products, capabilities, and support processes
- Host monthly Client Check-Ins for Top Ten Accounts and quarterly for all active accounts
A successful candidate will have:
- 1 year in a client facing role
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects, innovative thinking, and solving problems
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Professional approach to work with a service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and execute upon competing priorities to meet daily and periodic deadlines
Key Performance Indicators
- Client account retention
- Strong user adoption and participation
- Long term profitability of the client relationship
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We work with millions of users and many of the world’s biggest brands. We take that trust seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We’re a team working out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. We dress how we like, boast an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
We’re a team of owners. Every employee is included in our equity program. Given our success, our owners are generally already “in the money” so we are all aligned to ensure our continued business success.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, showers on-site and our own private gym.
In the next stage of our growth, we’re leveraging the power of technology -- particularly machine learning and AI -- to improve the experience of our users.
We hold Friday all-company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
How to Apply
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.