Client Success Director - Platinum
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
PowerReviews is looking for a Client Success Director, Platinum. As a Senior Client Success Director, you will work with our most strategic clients and be responsible for managing the overall client relationship and components of the client’s review program. We are looking for a motivated individual who is an experienced leader, adept at developing strong relationships with clients at both the strategic and tactical level, while having the technical prowess for understanding all aspects of our solution.
The role requires proactive engagement with our customers including strategic planning, relationship management and the ability to explain solutions to our customers to deliver product adoption and customer retention. This is not a sales position but a relationship management position. This person is ultimately responsible for owning the long-term relationship with our clients, and is motivated by client retention, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities to extend products and services into the client account. Additionally, they have the ability to wear multiple hats.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships for a set of our largest Enterprise customers at both the executive and business sponsor levels through various levels of communication including on-site meeting, regular conference calls, web meetings and email communication.
- Develop and share marketing best practices to drive UGC submission volume and adoption of new PowerReviews products and services in a consultative manner Consult with clients to define key ROI measurement metrics that align to the marketing strategies and plans Identify opportunities for new features and product adoption in assigned client base and work to provide qualified leads to our Client Success sales team.
- Management of issues or areas of improvement for customers to ensure they are getting the best results from the solution.
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Act as the client's advocate and primary escalation point at PowerReviews to ensure that all requests are addressed and completed on time.
- Act as a liaison between clients and Product Management organizations to ensure functionality enhancements are communicated to the product team and that customers are aware of new offerings from the Product Management organization.
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years work experience in a client services/account management role managing Fortune 1000 clients with multi-level organizations that have numerous business drivers and priorities.
- Experience in eCommerce or Saas Consulting or professional services experience with the ability to define opportunities for services and processes for delivery that could benefit the customer base.
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- An effective leader and team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Presentation (MS Powerpoint) and public speaking experience (executive level audience)
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your superpower.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.