Client Success Director - Silver
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales.
In your role as Client Success Director - Silver (CSD), you will be responsible for supporting a large group of PowerReviews clients. The CSD acts as clients' advocate and works with them to increase their use of best practices, utilize tools, and adopt new products and features. You will report directly to the Manager, Client Success- Silver.
- Work closely with our Client Success Director (CSD) team and a large group of our customer base
- Provide account management, coaching and social commerce expertise to our clients to drive high-impact ROI from the PowerReviews solution
- Manage our community of customers, including: oversight of feature- and product-adoption in the client base, management of customer requests via our support case system, support of client-wide outreach campaigns and assisting our renewal team with information to support contract renewals and upsells
- Updating appropriate client data in our CRM and customer systems, facilitating client training sessions and responding to customer contract and invoice questions
- Utilize Salesforce.com tools for customer data management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, or Marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills - PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- 2-4+ years of relevant client- and program-management experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity and a strong ability to see opportunities and potential gaps in a program in order to contribute proactive ideas for improvement, including the ability to have a strategic vision of the program to move it up to the next level.
- Ability to understand and discuss our solution versus competitors’ in the market.
- Analytical Skills – advanced Excel skills, e.g. pivot table and data manipulation. Nice to have: SQL skills and/or experience with Business Intelligence
- Mature written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and project management skills
- Positive attitude