Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Renewals Manager within Client Success, you will work with our existing merchants to foster long term partnership and growth.
This person will report to the Director of Client Success.
What you'll do
- Manage a renewals pipeline and deliver a proactive strategy for pipeline
- Drive logo retention in your Client Success segment, and contribute to overall segment goals for GMV (Gross Merchandise Value) and Revenue
- Be point of escalation for in-bound contract renegotiations and other reactive, urgent commercial situations
- Work alongside multiple cross-functional teams to align on commercial offers
- Contribute to Affirm’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction
- Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency, develop the commercial culture and provide mentorship.
What we look for
- 5+ years of quota-carrying technology sales / closing experience on high performing sales teams
- Proven experience leading 6+ month, complex and strategic sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience in selling multiple product solutions to corporate clients
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels, including directly with decision-makers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in finance, technology, consulting, growth equity or retail e-commerce welcome
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience selling into e-commerce retail companies preferred
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.