Client Success Manager at PerkSpot
Work directly with America's best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
Note: At PerkSpot, the safety and wellness of our employees is our top priority. To provide our employees with the support they may need to maintain their personal health and wellness, our office is open and available for those employees who are interested in using it. Our long term goal is for PerkSpot employees to return to our Chicago office, however working remotely will be an option until everyone is comfortable, and it is 100% safe for all to return.
We’re looking for a talented Client Success Manager to work with some of the biggest and best brands in America.
The primary focus of the Client Success Manager is to act as a trusted advisor and ensure every PerkSpot client has a winning plan in place to successfully launch their program and frequently promote PerkSpot to their employees. You will provide growth opportunities for existing accounts by generating client interest in new services and product offerings. You will contribute to building PerkSpot into a valuable and trustworthy marketplace with engagement that grows over time, and ensure that our operations run smoothly and consistently, at a scale across millions of members and thousands of merchants.
PerkSpot is an employee benefits company that offers exclusive discounts, as well as rewards and recognition, to millions of employees. We work with America’s top employers to offer the best perks and discounts to millions of employees. These exclusive savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows their employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about their company. We help employees from over 1,000 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald's, and Lyft to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Profitable and growing, our company was founded in 2006 by good people with great vision, and we’re carrying on the work they started. In 2018, our company was proud to announce an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. As we continue to grow, we’re proud of our leadership position in the industry, but we’re committed to doing more - developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. Our passion is to make every place a great place to work, starting with our own. We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere and invest in you more.
Life as a Client Success Manager
- Manage a set of assigned accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of PerkSpot products and services
- Swiftly tend to client needs and act as an internal advocate
- Cultivate strong relationships with multiple client touch points
- Maintain a deep understanding of shifting client business objectives
- Provide strategic recommendations for increasing user engagement
- Grow accounts by generating client interest in new services and offerings
- Highlight and reinforce the PerkSpot Value Proposition to increase stickiness
- Host monthly Client Check-Ins for Top Ten Accounts and quarterly for all active accounts
How to Catch Our Eye
- 2+ years in a client facing Client Success Management role with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow accounts by establishing and implementing innovative program solutions, applying a strategic approach to managing initiatives, and focusing on customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations to expand user engagement
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and relationship management skills
- Pride in acting as primary point of contact for clients and dedication to providing personalized experiences to each account
- Detail oriented with the ability to successfully multitask, solve problems, and drive business results in a fast-paced collaborative environment
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We’re a small team of people working out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. We dress how we like, boast an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, a generous parental leave policy, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, a private gym, and a shower on-site.
We hold weekly all-company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
How to Apply
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (we know it is old school, but a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.