Clinical Coordinator at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination between our lab, clients and patients.
What you'll do
- Responsible for coordination between our lab and partner labs for molecular pathology laboratory including requesting samples and documents, items’ coordination and shipments.
- Communicate directly with various members of partner labs to manage sample and document requests, handling, shipping and receiving.
- Build and maintain effective relationships which create a high level of trust with laboratory employees, patients and partner organizations.
- Manage all requisite paperwork and forms for each patient and maintains the patient database and folders accurately and timely.
- Schedule shipments and coordinate calendars of multiple providers using various computer/cloud interface systems.
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email and in person quickly and professionally.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years Prior Pathology Lab experience, with Molecular Pathology experience highly preferred.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences or similar.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients in person, by telephone and email.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.