Communications & Stakeholder Consultant at SDI Presence
The Communications & Stakeholder Consultant will act as the liaison between the business units/client, technology teams, and support teams – focus on IT support teams and processes. The individual will work directly with our clients to understand their business/communication and change management needs. The Communications & Stakeholder Consultant will focus on helping organizations and teams bridge the gap from the current to a desired future state in the most efficient way. They will also Interface with many Exelon teams from IT and the Business to document, understand and align project tasks and responsibilities with the project plan and project objectives. This individual will also be responsible for ensuring that deliverables meet client standards and expectations. The successful candidate will work on multiple tasks simultaneously and be a team player.
- Develop appropriate communication plans to ensure specific messages are delivered to required audiences.
- Provide communications expertise across simultaneous internal IT projects
- Manage the approval process and distribute mass communications to all or a subset of the project teams
- Provide ongoing advice and review of communications delivered for assigned projects at the project and program level
- Work directly with leadership to provide timely communications response to required audiences
- Maintain distribution lists and program communication templates
- Gatekeeper of records management and approval documentation at the program level (critical milestone decisions, go/no go approvals, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience - business analysis/organization change management experience
- Familiar with IT / Large Systems Integration Projects.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Understanding of various methods for delivery of key communications
- Understanding of System Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This position does require the individual to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We will consider and determine medical and religious accommodations in accordance with federal and state laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.