Consumer Experience Associate at RXBAR
We’re looking for a Consumer Experience Associate to join our Marketing Team in Chicago, IL.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Respond to customers when they reach out for more information on our products or online orders, via emails, phone calls and live chat
- Escalate issues, as needed, to the appropriate parties
- Work with the Social Media team to assist customers who respond to social media posts and ads on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Help customers navigate through any issues that arise, including returns and replacements
- Maintain our Service Level Agreements
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications
- Manage content housed on the RXBAR Support Center by ensuring all articles are up-to-date and spearheading the creation of new content as supported by customer inquiries
- Stay up to date on any changes being made to our products or website experience. Flex quickly, in order to provide accurate information to our customers
- Send out “surprise and delight” packages to customers on a weekly basis
- Assist in other eCommerce and Social Media initiatives, as needed
Skills + Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar preferred
- Experience working in a support/ticketing platform like Zendesk, a plus
- Experience working within social media platforms, a plus
- Empathetic and respectful to others’ needs
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to think on your feet; able to navigate tough conversations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and how companies can use them to improve a customer’s experience
- Self-starter, willing to have a flexible schedule and open to providing candid feedback on how to best work across teams
- Ability to multitask (have a phone conversation, navigate our ordering system and take notes at the same time)
About us: RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.