Customer Experience Associate
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Customer Experience Associate who is eager to work with customers and give them a world class experience.
This person will primarily use Intercom to manage and respond to inbound messages from customers and non-customers, giving each person a world class experience. There will also be outbound, proactive communication via various channels.
- Be the front line of support for customers and help ensure that they're satisfied with the products and their experience
- Provide information, answer questions and respond to complaints from all inbound messages
- Respond to customers via live chat during pre-determined hours
- Meet KPIs
- Generate and use reporting
- Appropriately categorize customer messages using our tagging system
- 3+ years in a customer service related role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
- Work out of the inspiring 1871 space, access to events and mentors
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.