Customer Experience Trainer at Clearcover
Our Value Proposition: Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion-dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well, and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What is a CX Trainer at Clearcover?
The CX Trainer acts in tandem with the CX Leadership team to drive outstanding customer experiences through well-informed, enthusiastic, and empowered customer-facing team members. Reporting to the CX Shared Services Manager, the CX Trainer works with new CX team members (e.g., Customer Advocates, Agent Advocates, Coverage Consultants, and Underwriters) to develop their insurance, sales, service, fraud prevention, and Clearcover product knowledge. The CX Trainer performs a wide variety of activities that are all aimed at creating customer experiences that drive brand loyalty and deflect fraud, ensuring that Clearcover can keep costs as low as possible for our customers.
What do you need?
- P&C license required
What will you do?
- Coordinate the onboarding of new CX team members, including scheduling their training sessions and other meetings
- Work with other members of CX’s Shared Services team and other CX Leaders to understand ongoing training opportunities
- Develop and deliver training curricula to a range of CX team members
- Set the tone for what it means to be a Clearcoverer, including embodying our company culture and core values
- Help new team members smoothly and successfully transition out of training and into their home team
What will you bring to the table?
- Excellent leadership, communication, and education skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities & execute with a strong sense of urgency
- Passion for outstanding customer experiences
- Ability to be a role model for others and consistently exhibit the highest level of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to acquire and teach complex technical information
- Ability to own results while collaborating on how to achieve those results
- Experience teaching and having curriculum development (or similar)
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment is preferred
But wait, there’s more: As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.