Customer Onboarding Specialist
About Us and The Opportunity
Spark Hire is the fastest growing video interviewing platform, helping over 5,000 customers in 100 countries hire the best candidates in a fraction of the time with our video interviewing solution. We’ve been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
- Are you passionate about helping customers achieve success with a product you believe in?
- Do you want to be a key part of a customer’s journey with a company?
- Is making a significant impact on a fast-growing SaaS company intriguing to you?
We pride ourselves on being the best company that our customers do business with. This is backed up by receiving top honors on the product and our support on review sites such as G2 Crowd and Capterra.
If you answered “YES!” to the questions above and align with our service-oriented mission, we believe you'll find our Customer Onboarding Specialist opening to be an awesome opportunity.
We’re looking for a driven and outgoing Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our growing Customer Outcomes team. As an onboarding specialist, you’ll be responsible for onboarding and training our new customers, as well as driving adoption throughout the customer’s first 60 days using the platform.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Sales to facilitate a smooth transition from the point of sale to the onboarding stage
- Connect with customers to build a detailed success plan that utilizes the most effective strategy based on the customer’s goals and current hiring process.
- Provide live training for the customer via screen sharing technology
- Proactively identify barriers to success and take the necessary steps to course correct
- Provide best practices to increase value and drive adoption at each step in the process
- Liaise with Customer Success team members to ensure the long term success of every account
- Coordinate with the Customer Outcomes Manager to implement integrations with our 30+ partner platforms
- Successfully transition onboarded customers to Account Managers for further development
How you will make an impact
Within 1 month you will...
- Complete Spark Hire’s 3-week training program where you’ll learn more about our platform and the industry.
- Connect with your Spark Hire mentors to understand where your role fits within the organization.
- Shadow Customer Success Managers to learn how we fulfill our mission to provide the best service of any provider our customers work with.
Within 3 months you will...
- Complete the new hire mentor program, showing successful command of the Spark Hire product and how to drive customers towards success with our tools
- Work up to a pipeline of 75+ customers in onboarding at a single time
- Successfully manage the customer transition from Sales > Customer Onboarding > Account Management
How you’ll be measured
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be evaluated on your performance in several key areas including, but not limited to:
- Customer adoption of the product
- Successful “graduations” from our onboarding program
- Retention rates of new customers
- Upsells/expansions that are a result of strong onboarding
What we’re looking for
- College Degree
- 1+ year of experience working directly with customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with customers with an emphasis on empathy
- Enthusiasm for implementing new technology
- Ability to prioritize projects for multiple customers at a time
- Salesforce or CRM experience is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience training or teaching is a plus
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your retirement by participating in our 401(k) plan through Human Interest.
Ready to move forward with the next steps? Apply today!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.