Customer & Partner Operations Business Process Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its customer success processes and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking a proactive, passionate analyst to help identify new opportunities for improving our customer success processes, document them, and to implement them into action. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Planning and Operation, the Customer & Partner Business Process Manager will proactively work to establish a process excellence program across GTM Strategy and Customer & Partner Operations. They will be an expert in leading largest complex projects to solve cross-functional problems. They will be an expert at gathering input from various stakeholders from across the C&P organization, and document and implement the changes to help the team continue to scale. We are looking for a talented individual with a process viewpoint who can grow and adapt along with our fast-paced business.
The ideal candidate is relentlessly curious, has high process analysis and is passionate about improvement opportunities to help scale the business. This individual is energized by creating actionable insights and recommendations and is highly collaborative with both business and technical audiences.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead and contribute to building a self-sustaining process excellence practice across Customer & Partner Operations business
- Works autonomously to proactively manage projects to improve current processes, including documenting processes and procedures.
- Design and create new processes and implement effective change
- Create frameworks to better understand and monitor key business activities. Contribute solutions to improve monitoring.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization and in the geographies to gather ideas on improvement opportunities.
- Works across the Customer & Partner operations team to incorporate new leading practices.
- Improve process excellence through proactive identification and execution of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business. This includes identifying ways in which tools can be enhanced and deployed to improve workflows.
- Build cross-functional, global relationships and be able to establish resources to help solve problems on behalf of the business.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in an analytical field (e.g., Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business or a related field).
- 2-5 years of prior experience in business process or operational improvement, customer success experience a plus
- 2-5 years' experience in building Six Sigma, Lean Sigma, or Business Process Management teams
- Knowledge of ServiceNow workflow designer a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand. Demonstrated passion for connecting the dots, digging deeper to uncover new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively across different function
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.