Customer Service Advocate (PART-TIME / Open to remote) at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
Do you know what it takes to deliver a WOW customer experience? Are you passionate about Customer Service? Daxko's Customer Service Team is looking for a WOW-provider to support its software and engagement solutions. We need someone with personality and versatility that can take initiative, manage team projects, build rapport, and build lasting client relationships. Think you're up to the task?
This position will provide support for one or more of our many products - Daxko Operations, CSI Spectrum, Zen Planner, or Club Automation.
NOTE: This is a part-time position working approximately 20 hours per week. The hours are flexible but must be every day Monday - Friday.
As a Customer Service Advocate, you are responsible for acting as a liaison, providing product/services information, and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The Customer Service Advocate reports to the Customer Service Team Lead.
You will also:
- Answer product questions and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience via email, phone, and live chat
- Help customers better utilize our software by providing best-practice consulting and product training
- Investigate and diagnose system issues via research and testing
- Effectively communicate with staff at all levels in an organization
- Remain current on and adhere to updated policies and standard operating procedures
- Take initiative and act innovatively to help our customers and Daxko succeed
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly call and case goals
- Participate in and/or lead team trainings and professional development opportunities in order to become a product expert
Note: This position is Entry Level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Availability to work shifts ranging as early as 7am CST to as late as 7pm CST (M-F), with periodic on-call time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Technical, help-desk, or support experience
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.