Customer Service Representative (Full-Time) at Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com and 55places.com are looking for new customer service representatives who are quick learning, accurate, self-motivated, outgoing, and driven by personal success. If you like to help customers one-on-one while working as part of a team, this is an excellent opportunity for you. A positive attitude, self-direction, and patience are required to succeed in this position. Multi-tasking skills are a must!
- Using VoIP software to receive and transfer inbound calls
- Making some outbound calls to customers
- Following a flexible script and having conversations with customers
- Accurately collecting and entering customer information
- Responding to general email communication from customers
- Doing reporting and administrative tasks that help the team accomplish its goals
- Have a positive attitude and patience when working with customers
- Can think on your feet
- Enjoy the responsibility that comes with being part of a small team
- Have flexibility in your schedule and can pick up shifts
- Able to answer, screen, and transfer inbound calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Tech-savvy, and skilled in Word/Excel.
- Must be able to work in an office setting during the week and from home on weekends, if needed, with fast internet in a quiet, uninterrupted space.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college or college degree preferred.
- Previous sales, data entry, or inbound/outbound call center experience is a plus.
- The standards: insurance, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter program
- West Loop neighborhood (easy commute and lots of food options)
- Volunteer and charity opportunities
- Cold-brew coffee on tap
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management
- Help make a difference in the lives of homeowners across the country
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer, of people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment, that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.