Customer Service Representative I at SMS Assist
Customer Service Representative
SMS Assist is looking for driven problem-solvers who want to partner with us to transform an industry. We’re utilizing our very own technology system to help disrupt the facilities management market (think HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.). The magic behind our technology? Our customer service representatives, who manage every step of the customer experience and love helping others in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment.
There’s no previous technology or facilities management experience required. We’ll teach you the ropes of the industry with our in-depth training. We’re simply looking for motivated people who are energized by helping customers resolve their problems (and like to have some fun too).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Customer Service: Work directly with our customers from big brands across the country via phone, email, and messaging systems
- Teamwork: Collaborate with coworkers and our nationwide network of contractors to resolve customer problems
- Communication: Keep our customer and work order information up to date in our proprietary technology system
- Continued Learning: Learn the ins and outs of our software and supporting systems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- People who love helping others and enjoy solving problems
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- 0–2 years of work experience
- Previous customer service experience a plus (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.)
- Bilingual language skills a major plus and are compensated accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
In addition to our great location, high-growth culture, and fun work environment, these are some of the perks and benefits we offer:
- Flexible schedule options including five eight-hour days or four 10-hour days
- Flexible shift times including starting as early as 5 a.m. or leaving as late as 11 p.m.
- Full medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 15 paid days off including vacation and sick time
- 10 paid holidays
- Monthly incentive pay based on your performance on top of your base pay
- Paid parental leave
- Free on-site parking
- Free on-site gym access
- Paid volunteer time with SMS Serves
- Two weeks of paid training through SMS University
- Robust ongoing training and development programs
- Two pay progressions in the first six to 12 months of employment for top performers
- Free employee assistance and on-demand emotional health coaching app
- Relaxed dress code
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, or other reasons prohibited by law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.