Customer Service Representative III at SMS Assist
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:11 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Develop and maintain positive client relations required to ensure superior client satisfaction.
- Receive and handle customer calls and email requests for services.
- Manage real-time inquires while keeping track of and responding to commitments.
- Manage the scheduling and completion of all services assigned by customers.
- Act as second level escalation point for level I CSR’s.
- Escalate all disputes or un-satisfied service confirmations in a timely manner.
- Remain on the queue and address all requests and customer questions.
- Maintain open communication with affiliates in a manner that adheres to all contracts and agreed upon Scope of Work throughout the duration of the relationship.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Enter information into our database and ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Demonstrate professionalism in communication, relationship development, customer service, etc.
- Assist in training team members and provides constructive feedback as necessary.
- Shift flexibility may be required.
- Foster a positive team environment.
- Ensure confidentiality and accuracy of internal and external data.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
Read Full Job Description