Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative at cleverbridge's Chicago, IL office, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional, World Class service to our clients’ customers. Through your daily actions, you will elevate our service delivery and be a strong supporter of the overall success we achieve. This position serves as a customer/client advocate, which involves hands-on contributions to the daily departmental work load, handling incoming calls and emails from our clients’ customers.
Schedule: Your starting schedule during the week will be 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM, and you will work one weekend day per week, for a total of five days a week. Your hours for the weekend day on which you are scheduled will be 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM. The start day for this position will be May 21st.
Further responsibilities include:
- Provide problem resolution and customer satisfaction which may include:
- Answering questions regarding the purchase
- Answering questions regarding how to download software
- Initiating a refund
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within the Customer Service department and make recommendations on how to solve such challenges
- Update internal database with critical information regarding problem resolution
Your Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of a PC in Windows environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and web-based applications
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional shift, weekend days, and major holidays
- Evidence of passion for delighting customers through your communication skills
- Possesses an eye for detail
- Has a high degree of empathy, patience and resourcefulness
- Is a natural problem-solver
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment. We’ve been recognized for our workplace excellence, including being named a Great Place to Work in IT 2016, among other awards.