Customer Service Representative
SpotHero is seeking Customer Heroes to join our quickly growing team! At SpotHero, we are as passionate about our customers as we are about parking cars. As a Customer Hero, you will be our customers’ first point of contact and you will have the opportunity to show them what SpotHero is all about. You will be a hero to our customers, answering their calls and responding to emails in order to best assist them in getting where they need to go with confidence.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Field inbound contacts from customers with questions about or issues when using the SpotHero or Parking Panda parking reservation service
- Complete necessary follow up work in a thorough and timely manner
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained
- Diligent. You don't get overwhelmed easily. Thousands of emails/phone calls each month – No prob!
- Dynamic. You're as charismatic as they come. You love the challenge of turning sticky situations into positive ones.
- Efficient. You’re constantly working to streamline and improve processes so we can deliver on our promise of providing exceptional customer care.
- Empathetic. You strive to understand your audiences as well as your colleagues, and are a natural validator.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills. Thinking on your feet while staying positive is your specialty.
- Bilingual. You have the ability to provide customer service in English and Spanish - this isn't required but it's a (really) nice to have!
- Customer service experience
- Computer proficiency; experience working with CRM strong plus
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member. Ability to work remote after 90 days.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.