Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
We are seeking a Customer Success Associate to help develop, nurture, and expand existing bank partner relationships. This individual will directly support Customer Success Managers in the day to day management of key relationships, including strategic planning, issue resolution, and performance reporting. We are seeking a candidate with exceptional communication skills who pays attention to details. This position will have direct exposure to bank partner executives and product teams. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the banking or SaaS technology industry.
What you'll do at Amount:
- Support the management of key customer relationships
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and systems
- Maintain Customer Success documentation and trackable items on Confluence
- Anticipate client needs and provide solutions that help drive growth and revenue
- Collaborate with product support to initiate feature requests and issue resolution
- Construct weekly status reports to provide transparency to partner on ongoing initiatives
- Ensure clear and timely internal/external communication
- Help CSMs identify areas for optimization and expansion
Why you might be a good fit:
- 5+ years of previous experience in customer support, financial services, or analytics
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Sales background a plus
- Experience in project and task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Professional experience in banking or demonstrated understanding of retail credit markets preferred
- Experience with BI tools, Sales Force, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago office when it is safe to do so.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description