Customer Success Leader - AMER
Ansarada is a global B2B SaaS business with a big vision for a world where every business, in every critical decision, is always ready to act. The company was born out of an absolute belief in companies and the people who found, run and advise them. We’re on a mission to achieve this with our SaaS platform and world class team who are based in five main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, New York and London.
Our AI-powered intelligent information platform enables businesses to know, raise and realise their potential, and gives confidence to businesses in every decision – from knowing exactly what they have, to where they‘re going and what they need to get there.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for building and developing our Customer Success team within the US, using your strong knowledge in Customer Success to provide thought leadership and guidance on best practices, whilst executing upon Ansarada's CS strategy. You will provide guidance and leadership and clarity to a fantastic team of CSM's and CSE's across North America.
- Scale and manage team of high-performing Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Executives
- Drive customer success through initial on-boarding / product demonstrations, product adoption, retention and growth initiatives
- Promote client satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each business’s unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value and exceeding expectations
- Improve and advocate for customer experience by collaborating cross-functionally with Sales, Product & Engineering teams to action requests
- Direct and oversee all aspects of an organisation's customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Develop service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution.
- Establish policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices.
- Ensure that systems are in place and are utilised to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
- You're Passionate about customer success and customer service delivery
- Have Experience leading high performing teams
- Highly collaborative and work well with cross functional partners (Sales, Engineering, Product, Marketing)
- Thrive in a high paced environment
- Bring with you a minimum of 5 years customer success and/or customer support experience
- Saas experience a plus
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company.
Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO Sam Riley here.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Read Full Job Description