Be part of the core strategic unit of the company!
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible, so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Your mission is to ensure that our customers achieve enduring success with our pricing solutions. Customer Success Managers play a crucial role in the company’s strategy & revenue stream planning. Help us to achieve eternal retention! The customer journey to successful adoption starts with our Success Manager.
You will be in charge of...
- develop and maintain strong relationships within the assigned customer accounts, from the site champion through senior executives, to promote adoption, expansion, and extension of Pricefx solutions
- ensure customers achieve their desired outcome by using our product and have the best possible experience interacting with our company
- monitor and drive usage and customer expansion
- gain customer insights and offer solutions, recommendations and provide the navigation to the right direction to meet the customer’s objectives in their pricing strategy
- assist customers with Platform administration (release upgrades, maintenances, etc.), adoption and change management
- guide customers with how to take advantage of new release functionality
- provide excellence in customer advocacy, driving satisfaction and a high likelihood to recommend our solution
- lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- internal orchestration (solutions, engineering, operations, etc.). It requires people skills and cross-functional experience.
- measure and report the customer success through case studies, customer KPI’s, Gartner and other interviews, plasma (marketing appetite is a plus)
- as the primary contact for the customer at Pricefx, handle and resolve any commercial and technical escalations
- negotiate contract renewals, extensions, and scope increases
- collaborate with partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value-adding strategy is identified for the client while minimizing risks
- identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan
- participate in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need
- help customers to strategize on how to use the product better to get recognition and yield benefits for the organization
What should you have to succeed?
- native German OR fluent French + fluent English (level B2 or higher) is a must
- min. BS/BA degree
- commercial aptitude
- consultative and analytical skills
- software, technical or pricing background preferably from hyper-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs (SaaS software database concepts, software configuration/development, networking concepts, etc.)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
- enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- project or customer management experience is a must
- ability to work with minimal or no supervision with a customer service focus
- ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- willingness and ability to travel as necessary to company/customer locations
- strong knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SFDC or other CRM
- case studies conducted & collected
- referrals/references obtained
- Munchen - GERMANY
- candidates need to have a valid work and stay visa for Germany
Other Job specifics
- full-time employment
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here, and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days, etc..
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.