Who We Are:
At Rippleshot, we fight fraud. We are motivated every day to protect the financial security of our customers. We use artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics, education, lots of hard work, and even the kitchen sink if we have to, to prevent fraud and help our customers succeed and achieve their goals.
We are changing the way the industry manages risk and, so far, have earned the trust of over 400 banks and credit unions to help their customers feel more secure.
Why Work With Us:
We support each other. We love learning. We take risks. We innovate. We like to collaborate and encourage each other in our goals and career aspirations. We are data scientists, engineers, financial analysts, runners, rowers, cyclists, amateur magicians, and would-be chefs. We are fond of bad puns, silly memes, and lots of laughs. We hire nice people. We want you to have the opportunity to expand your horizons, to challenge yourself, to impact our customers, and to influence our company and culture.
In these uncertain times, we want to make our corner of the world a little less scary, and more full of beauty, wonder, and poetry (and science too!) We’re a well-established startup who’s hiring consciously. We’d love to have you join the Rippleshot team!
What We Need:
Rippleshot is seeking a customer success manager who is passionate about helping customers and self-motivated. You will serve as primary contact for direct customers, managing all elements of the relationship. You will become an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for customers, continuously improving product value and ROI. The ideal candidate has a track record of delighting customers with excellent customer service and project management skills.
This job also involves the following responsibilities:
● Serve as project manager during technical on-boarding, managing expectations, resources and timelines
● Identify and cultivate strong relationships with the key stakeholders, engaging via email, phone, and in person
● Lead regular business reviews to ensure usage of the tool and partners are realizing value and ROI
● Track customer engagement and satisfaction indicators and look for ways to improve customer satisfaction
● Manage customer success plans to exceed customer expectations working with a FinTech solution
● Support customers by removing friction from the customer experience and meeting contractual SLAs
● Manage renewal and upsell opportunities
● Identify barriers to customer success, define resolutions, and manage action plans with internal resources
● Provide product feedback (client requirements, product enhancements, etc.) to product management team
● Collaborate with Customer Success Director and technical resources to develop scalable processes
You’ll Be a Great Fit If:
Wowing partners excites you. You’re smart enough to work just about anywhere, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You’re experienced, but you love to learn. And you want to work with other smart people like you who want to have fun building something great. Others things you love that make you a great fit:
● Understanding the customers’ needs and delivering on them, exceeding customer expectations
● Interacting with people and helping them solve problems
● Bringing fresh ideas about customer success
● Using technology and being able to explain it effectively to others
● Collaborating with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to ensure customer feedback and requirements are communicated
● Working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
Preferred Qualifications for this role:
● 3-5+ years customer success experience with B2B customers
● Experience working for or with financial institutions (banks and credit unions) a plus
● Experience with fraud solutions and analytics for financial institutions a plus
● Chicago-based ideal, open to remote
● Attention to detail and process oriented
● Excellent written, and oral skills, as well as strong time management and organization skills
● Track record of establishing and retaining high-value client relationships
● Self-motivated, intellectually curious, people person with high emotional intelligence
● Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty
● Experience acting as the liaison between technology teams and clients
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Rippleshot embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more diverse opinions and perspectives we have, the better our work will be and the better we can serve our customers.
· Competitive salary
· Health insurance
· Stock/Equity Options
· Flexible schedule to adapt to today’s work/life challenges
· Three weeks of vacation