Customer Success Manager
A great new opportunity at a great company.... see what we're all about!
At SilkRoad, it's all about the employees! We're all about flexibility and growth - yours and ours. This is the opportunity to build your career with a leader. At SilkRoad, you will play an important role in our success while working in a great environment that's loaded with talented professionals. This is your opportunity to join us!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for enhancing the loyalty, connection, and awareness within the SilkRoad customer base. The Customer Success Manager will manage and develop strong relationships with a portfolio of clients and serve as the advocate that customers can rely on to ensure their satisfaction throughout a lifetime with SilkRoad.
- Maintain constant and consultative interactions with SilkRoad's customers to understand customer health and their overall usage, successes, and challenges with the system.
- Help reduce customer churn by building long term loyalty and trust.
- Work with customers to develop optimization plans with the assistance of various teams at SilkRoad.
- Become a functional expert in SilkRoad's Life Suite of solutions and the value they bring to customers.
- Gain and document a full understanding of customer's existing HR system landscape.
- Engage SilkRoad Field Sales and services teams in additional revenue generating opportunities.
- Work with Support to ensure SilkRoad's effectiveness in responding to issues.
- Support Marketing in their efforts to attract new clients through more participation from the existing ones.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Product Management.
- Assist Finance and renewal teams with the information they need to process renewal orders and payments.
- Utilize social networks to help promote customer-to-customer interactions and enhance customer lead referral channels.
- Passionate about quality and customer success;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, listening, and written;
- Have a problem solver mentality;
- Must be able to learn and articulate the technical basics of SaaS based environments (system integrations, performance monitoring, data security, etc);
- Work effectively from a home based office. Travel may vary up to 15%;
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel.;
- Ability to work successfully in a virtual team environment.
- High School Graduate or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a software organization in a role of direct customer exposure. May include areas like sales, account management, pre-sales, consulting, or support;
- Previous successful experience in the HR software, CRM, or related industry is preferred;
- Experience with CRM systems (SalesForce) is strongly preferred;
- Prior Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience is preferred.