Convr (formerly DataCubes) is looking for exceptional customer success professionals seeking opportunities for growth and advancement in the Insurtech industry.
Who we are:
We are a diverse group of driven individuals that love to problem-solve. No politics, no wasting time in meetings or typing out meaningless CYA emails. We are all about serving insurers, our customers, and growing the company organically through strong core values. Through d3: Data. Discovery. Decision.®, Convr uses decision science to automate submission intake, information gathering and commercial insurance underwriting process.
The Customer Success Team works with our customers to develop shared goals, and the strategies and tactics to achieve them. The team collaborates and influences across multiple levels within sales, product, engineering, underwriting, operations, and strategy teams—both internally and externally—to deliver results. We are where the rubber meets the road in the reinvention of a 400-year-old industry.
At Convr, Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a blend of project manager, consultant, and product expert. CSMs are focused on simplifying and improving the commercial underwriting process by efficiently and expertly on-boarding new customers, driving adoption and usage so that our products’ value is fully realized, and serve as the customer’s internal champion for escalations and enhancements.
The most successful candidates:
- Have unparalleled dedication to the customer’s best interest
- Are comfortable navigating, engaging, developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- Are natural communicators who adjust their style to match their audience
- Understand P&C carriers, especially commercial lines underwriting (professional designations like CPCU, ARM and AU among others are a plus!)
- Have strong business acumen
- Have organized and lead technology implementations with great success
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Are skilled at eliciting and developing requirements
- Are both a creative problem solver and critical thinker
- Can show how they’ve used analytics to develop actionable insights
- Are familiar with customer success metrics and activities
- Can quickly switch between big-picture strategist and detail-oriented tactician
- Have an eye for detail, are natural organizers, and exceptional at time management (said another way, have Type A personalities)
Working with us means:
You will be joining one of the most exciting companies in Insurtech; your work will make a significant and immediate impact for our customers, our firm, and the industry. Team members at Convr earn a competitive salary and benefit from some amazing perks—unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401(k) to name a few.
Let’s chat if you:
- Have 5+ years of professional experience, at least 2 of which are related to brokering or underwriting commercial lines
- Obtained a bachelors or advanced degree
- Are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite