As a Bilingual Customer Success Specialist, you are a part of an amazing customer success team that helps make the claims process simple for everyone. We’ll rely on you to actively listen to our customer's needs and provide empathy during high-stress situations. We are looking for customer support experts who will provide the human connection to our customers, insurance adjusters, and body shops, all from the comfort of your home office.
You work well under pressure and exhibit a high sense of urgency. You are a go-getter and a curious investigator who is not afraid of a challenge. You are ready to adapt to any situation and take complete ownership in finding the best solution. We are looking for top-notch customer service professionals who thrive in an environment of friendly competition, and are confident self-starters.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
- Get connected with customers from the comfort of your home
- Hours of the position: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm CST
- High sense of urgency around handling a high volume amount of inbound and outbound calls in a call center setting
- Communicate effectively over the phone, email, and text in both English and Spanish
- Utilize CRM technology to log all customer interactions
- Maintain detailed files for documentation
- Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and consultative approach towards the customer at all times
- Manage and set expectations for customers around required information, processes, and deadlines across multiple carriers in both English and in Spanish
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual goals in both production and quality
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and time-management abilities
- Must be fully fluent in both speaking and writing in English and Spanish
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimal supervision
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) major plus
- Experience with a call center and/or general insurance knowledge a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well organized and strong work ethic
- Outgoing, personable and fun
- Proven track record of adaptability in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Very competitive compensation
- Work-from-home opportunity
- Significant growth and advancement opportunities
- 401k and paid time-off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.