Customer Support Representative
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we're creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is currently searching for an enthusiastic, and motivated Customer Support Representative to join our growing team! The Concierge team will be providing white-glove service to customers of our District app, assisting with placing and tracking orders, offering solutions to technical issues, and answering questions. This team will also support the ShopRunner membership customers and handle escalated tickets from our offshore team.
As a new team, we value a “roll up your sleeves” spirit, a desire to jump in to solve problems and frequent, open communication.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver concierge-style support to our customers, providing thoughtful, well-written messages that are an extension of the ShopRunner brand
- Respond to inquiries and resolve issues through the following channels: email, chat, phone callbacks, social media. There will be no incoming calls.
- Provide feedback on recurring trends or questions customers may have, as well as suggestions for improving the customer experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Customer service experience in a startup/technology environment is preferred
- Proficiency in Zendesk or other similar CS platforms such as Salesforce preferred
- Adaptable and confident in picking up new software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A bias to action and a clear understanding of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive when approaching problems and finding solutions
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.