Customer Support Specialist at DialogTech
Qualifications / Skills:
- Manage inbound support requests from clients using a queuing system
- Manage technical pre and post-sales support calls, from initial contact to issue resolution
- Assist clients with payment processing
- Conduct product training via phone and web conference tools
- Participate in quality assurance tests for new products, as needed
- Advance issues to internal departments as needed
- Participate in off hours support rotation
- Assist Account Managers and other internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Able to lead with confidence, remain calm under duress. Driven to be flexible and adapt solutions when plans change. Actively seeks out self-development opportunities. Able to learn from mistakes. Comes to work with a positive attitude.
- Can tackle a large volume and variety of customer calls and written inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- If you are very detail oriented, thorough, and able to balance multiple tasks and initiatives at a time. Is very good at following directions in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- If you are a motivated, self-starter
The skills and experience you will need to possess are as follows:
- Possesses a positive outlook and real passion for assisting clients every single day
- Detail oriented with and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in APIs or Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Internship or work experience in a Customer Support related role a plus