Customer Support Specialist at MoveSpring
We are looking for a friendly, energetic team player to join our team as a customer support associate. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a startup and learn many new soft and hard skills. There is also ample opportunity for growth on our business team with our support along the way.
Who we are
We are a growing team focused on building products and experiences that improve the way people interact with their health. We strive to build great products using the lens of technology, empathy, community and education to drive decisions about our solutions.
Who you are
You bring a great attitude and high energy to work every day. You are reliable and resourceful. You enjoy collaborating with others. You believe in customer experience and reflect a friendly and respectful tone in all communications. You're comfortable and savvy using computers and applications to solve problems.
What you’ll do
- Support users with issues on our web and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Respond to customer questions and issues via our web helpdesk
- Keep our knowledge base and FAQs up to date with new product releases and changes
- Debug issues and create reproducible steps for the technical team
- Collect user feedback and serve as a customer advocate to the product team
- Ensure response times are within our published time-frames
- Provide quality assurance testing for new web and mobile product releases
- Manage, respond to, and relay App store and Google Play reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a savvy web and mobile user (iOS or Android).
- Be able to type at least 60WPM and navigate the web in an efficient manner.
- Be knowledgeable of web and browser technologies to debug user issues.
- Be organized and able to manage/prioritize multiple tasks concurrently.
- Be proactive, independent, and self-motivated.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home friendly
- Matching 401K plan
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
We value soft-skills, deep empathy, passion, work ethic and leadership skills. We are most interested in how you'll complement the team and your desire to continuously learn and teach. To apply, send your resume to [email protected]