Customer Support Specialist
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, we recognize great talent and support a meritocracy that rewards ambitious, hard-working employees with opportunities for advancement throughout the company. Throughout the organization you'll find countless and unique examples of driven Contact Center employees forging a path that they are passionate about.
As a Customer Service Event Expert, you have the opportunity to engage with hundreds of customers over a shared passion for live events. We pride ourselves in creating memorable experiences from the point of purchase until they enter the gates. You will be on the front lines of representing the Vivid Seats brand, helping to ensure that our fans get the right seats at the right price. Through efficiency and professionalism, you will play a critical role in connecting our customer to the events that excite them.
To be Successful, You'll Need
- A proven career in a customer service oriented role
- Solution-oriented, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
- Ability to show empathy toward customer concerns
- Maintain professionalism and positively represent the Vivid Seats' brand
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule - some weekend and/or evening shifts are required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
As a Customer Service Event Expert, you will be working in an exciting, growing industry and have frequent promotional opportunities and room for advancement within your career at Vivid Seats. Employees also enjoy our friendly, team oriented environment with a casual dress code, kitchen stocked with beverages, frequent company lunches, happy hours, and discounted tickets to all your favorite events! Not only do we have a great work environment, but standard benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, and transit plan discounts.