DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
The Customer Support Specialist is first and foremost for the happiness of our customers.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist in our Chicago or Cleveland office to join the DialogTech team. This person will be responsible for providing assistance to clients in a variety of areas including technical support, training, and other related areas. You will need to be someone who can achieve success with promptness, thoroughness, and accuracy with every interaction.
You will be successful in this role if you can:
- Manage inbound support requests from clients using a queuing system
- Manage technical pre and post-sales support calls, from initial contact to issue resolution
- Assist clients with payment processing
- Conduct product training via phone and web conference tools
- Participate in quality assurance tests for new products, as needed
- Escalate issues to internal departments as needed
- Participate in off hours support rotation
- Assist Account Managers and other internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Ability to lead with confidence, remain calm under duress. Driven to be flexible and adapt solutions when plans change. Actively seeks out self-development opportunities. Able to learn from mistakes. Comes to work every single day with a positive attitude.
- Can take on a large volume and variety of customer calls and written inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- If you are very detail oriented, thorough, and able to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at a time. Is very good at following directions in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- If you are a motivated, self-starter
The skills and experience you will need to possess are as follows:
- Possesses a positive outlook and real passion for assisting clients every single day
- Detail oriented with and excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and social skills
- Proficient communication skills via email and phone
- Experience in APIs or Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Internship or work experience in a Customer Support related role a plus
Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work, nine times running, and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description