Customer Support Specialist
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to engage with hundreds of customers over a shared passion for live events, serving as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries over the phone. Ideal candidates are those who are energized when working to solve customers' problems, sharing their technical expertise, and handling multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. Through efficiency and professionalism, you will play a critical role in connecting our customer to the events that excite them. We pride ourselves in creating memorable experiences from the point of purchase until they enter the gates.
This position also requires one weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday).
- Onsite attendance required
- Receive and respond to inbound customer calls; gather and verify required information
- Develop and present solutions to customer issues
- Update internal order notes appropriately
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed during all customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company processes and policies to ensure proper exchanging of information
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customer issues as necessary
To be Successful, You'll Need:
- A proven career in a customer service-oriented role
- Solution-oriented, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
- Ability to show empathy toward customer concerns
- Maintain professionalism and positively represent the Vivid Seats' brand
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule - some weekend and evening shifts are required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be working in an exciting, growing industry with an hourly rate of $16/hr. Our benefits package was crafted with our passion for live events in mind and includes $100 worth of credits each month, earned after 90 days of employment, to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
Additional benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a generous 401(k) plan with employer match, transit and parking discounts, a casual dress code, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, and frequent company lunches catered by Chicago's best restaurants!
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events each year. Being a part of our team means having the opportunity to work for the organization ranked #1 in Newsweek's Best Companies for Customer Service. Our team demonstrates a fierce dedication to providing amazing experiences for our buyers and sellers that only live events can create. Good ideas are heard and implemented, best thinking wins, and we commit together.
225 W Randolph St, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606