CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
A CCC Customer Trainer is primarily responsible for facilitating training to our Insurance Company clients through in-person and remote delivery methods. Customer Training additionally supports CCC's customers in automotive and OEM markets as business needs and availability allow.This client facing role requires up to 90% travel and also involves detailed webinar deliveries and the dissemination of training materials via email and electronic tutorials.Preparation, follow-up, and internal reporting are an integral part of the position residing under the umbrella of Learning Services and reportable directly to the Customer Training Manager. The ability to work and travel independently, adhere to expense policy and effective time-management are keys to success.
Responsibility for the preparation of high-quality customer training experience by:
- Understanding customer's training needs
- Acquisition of Customer Knowledge
- Creation of Training Materials within the team's formatting guidelines
- Contributing to Training Materials by working with Senior
- Trainer/Training Manager Participating in Internal & External Dry Runs
- Training Material Preparation
Responsibility for the delivery of high-quality customer training experience by:
- Familiarity with Training Documentation
- Knowledge of CCC Product Suite
- Adapting to Customer Workflow
- Demonstrating the feature functionality and benefits of CCC product to client end user
Responsibility for adherence to CCC Corporate Guidelines & Customer Training Team expectations by:
- Managing Travel Arrangements
- Operating within Fiscal Guidelines
- Submitting Expense Reports
Responsibility for timely internal communication and reporting on training effectiveness:
- Daily reports on training status and progress
- Customer Satisfaction Index survey distribution
- Timely dissemination of Trainer's Trip Report to internal groups
- Coordination with support resources for training follow up
Overall Customer Training Team Responsibilities:
- Effective Communication
- Partnering with Team Members
- Sharing Product Knowledge
- Sharing Customer Knowledge
- Achieving Team Objective CSI Scores
- The trainer is accountable to the Customer Training Manager for all aspects of preparation, delivery and end of training administration
- This position doesn't have direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Current driver's license
- Education, Insurance or Repair Facility experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an IT or educational environment preferred
- Presentation and public speaking experience preferred
- Organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to work independently and remotely when required
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.