Decisioning Operations Director
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of applicable business experience in IT industry (credit or financial background preferred).
- Direct management experience of multiple functions, hiring and developing staff, defining team and individual goals, developing teams offshore/remote, manage ambiguity and operate in a multi-region setup.
- Experience in interacting with and/or managing external customer relationships.
- Significant custom software development acumen leveraging a variety of technologies and delivery methodologies like agile.
- Proven ability to identify technology problems and effective solutions.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships in cross-functional teams and work in matrix environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility in dealing with change and adversity.
- Ability to manage portfolio of concurrent projects delivering business outcomes on-time & on-budget.
- Key skills include leadership in the following: pipeline prioritization, capacity management, project planning, risk management, outcome focused execution etc.
- Oversees IT project portfolio.
- Develop and manage long-range plans and implementation road maps based on business priorities and technology strategy while balancing continuous improvement of software development and project management life cycles.
- Results-oriented; passionate about achieving strategic goals in established time frames leveraging data and metrics to help drive decision making and promote innovation.
- Execute with a business & commercial focus ensuring support functions, project costs are clear and balanced with the business intent and outcomes.
Impact You'll Make:
- Balance among the many objectives for business growth & speed, high quality service and predictable outcomes.
- Lead and champion our technology strategy global operating model including agile adoption and quality improvements.
- Provide leadership in managing capacity planning, participates in decision making on work prioritization to facilitate the demand management process.
- Manage multi-region Decision Services technology solutions including in-house and outsourced services in our global footprint.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships in region and within Global Technology Elevate the level of employee engagement improving job satisfaction and managing retention.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.