Delivery Partner Specialist at Chowbus
Chowbus is a fast-growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one-stop-shop for everything related to food.
About the Role
Our Operations Specialists play an important role at Chowbus. They are on the front lines supporting one of our most important customers, our delivery partners.
You will be working alongside our Operations and Dispatch teams to ensure that Chowbus is offering the best delivery experience possible. This role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, persistence, and interpersonal ability to deliver a great customer experience. This is a fun and exciting ground floor position with lots of opportunities for growth!
What You’ll Do
- Guide applicants through the signup and onboarding process, preparing them for success on our platform
- Coordinate with dispatchers and local operations teams to ensure enough drivers are scheduled and ready for their shifts
- Deliver impeccable customer service to our delivery partners and resolve their issues over the phone and through email and SMS
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or create new processes to improve each customer’s experience
- Provide feedback and tips to our delivery partners to ensure timely and efficient pickup and delivery
What You’ll Need
- Bilingual - Mandarin and English
- 1+ year of customer service and/or operations experience preferred
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and customer-centric
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including some experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Must be available to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.