Director of Asset Management
- Train and manage a team of operations specialists to monitor asset consumption data.
- Analyze customer data to optimize current power usage and spend.
- Identify opportunities to reduce maintenance spend through leveraging real-time data.
- Develop Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models to optimize equipment life.
- Source and manage an ecosystem of solution partners across the technology, IoT, controls, and grid landscape.
- Support sales and implementation functions in onboarding customers.
- Support Product & Technology function in defining integration and product requirements.
- Develop rules and analytics to automate and streamline fault detection and anomalies on equipment health.
- Coordinate with industry SMEs and HVAC affiliates around installation of controls and IoT products.
- Advanced Verbal Communication Skills
- Advanced Written Communication Skills
- Advanced Teamwork Skills
- Advanced Prioritization Skills
Role Specific Skills
- Building Efficiency experience required
- Systems Skills: Advanced proficiency in Controls systems
- Computer Skills: Advanced or intermediate proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Tableau
People Management Skills
- Prior manager experience
- 5+ years of experience in demand side management, facilities management, or sustainability
- Prior experience preferred in managing sustainability programs/asset management across Retail and/or a Facilities Management function
- Deep understanding of equipment Total Cost of Ownership and Asset Lifecycle Management (primarily around HVAC/Refrigeration equipment)
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experienced
- Technical engineering and energy background required
- LEED certified preferred
- Strong working-knowledge of HVAC mechanical systems + Lighting systems
Other Relevant Qualifications
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.