An Ensono Client Partner plays a key role in driving Ensono’s growth and overall strategy with our clients. In this role, you will work directly with CxO leaders to help clients understand the art of the possible, demonstrate how Ensono can support their most critical business strategies and workloads, and ultimately drive revenue and profitability on your accounts. The Client Partner has their eye on the future direction of the client relationship and will identify and leverage company-wide resources to build a client for life, expand the relationship, and ultimately establish Ensono as a long-term, trusted partner. You will not have direct reports; however, you will be responsible for ensuring the account team works together to deliver on the client’s expectations and execute on the account development plan.
· Cultivate and grow senior client relationships as a digital advisor by designing solutions and conducting strategic working sessions to solve critical business problems and ultimately grow revenue for Ensono.
· Educate clients on how Ensono’s services align with their business outcomes to help them gain maximum benefit.
· Lead account/relationship strategy, planning and identification of new growth opportunities.
· Work collaboratively with the Consulting and Advisory team, Enterprise Architects, Client Success Managers, and Operational teams to deliver on the account development plan.
· Manage all aspects of account financials, including revenue, churn, installs and overall profitability.
· Drive accurate sales forecasts while also building a strong pipeline that supports future growth targets.
· Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate changes into the account strategy.
· Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for all client opportunities.
· Work with the Marketing team to help define sales messages and marketing collateral for the account.
· Build a supportive environment and a motivated team to increase associate satisfaction and minimize attrition in the account sales and delivery teams.
· 7+ years in an enterprise-scale, consultative selling role
· Strong understanding of the managed service marketplace – key players, competitive strengths/weaknesses, and a strong understanding of how to compete and win
· Experience successfully navigating mid and large size enterprises to drive IT and business-led solutions, and build strong relationships at senior (CXO) levels
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to showcase Ensono’s solutions as a fit through strategic working sessions
· Strong interpersonal skills, independent and self-directed, resourceful, confident under pressure, strong empathy and self-awareness
· Desire to solve complex problems and an innate ability to engage with clients in a strategic manner
· Recent experience working for a professional services firm or management consulting firm preferred
· Excellent at driving financial results, managing forecasts and delivering on key metrics
· CM-YES - Commission Eligible - Yes (Commission Eligible)