UPshow is a rapidly growing SaaS company providing innovative solutions to the Hospitality, Health Care and Fitness industries. Company growth has averaged 70% over the last several years. UPshow completed a $14M cash raise in the second half of 2020.
UPshow is the leading innovator in digital signage for businesses. UPshow increases customer engagement with interactive TV and mobile software, creating a unique in-venue network to advertise to and entertain customers. We offer a three-in-one platform that provides: entertainment options, engagement solutions and a management suite to measure results. By using these tools, businesses can increase revenue; influence customer and employee behavior; and become more efficient. Our clients range from healthcare providers, to restaurant groups, to nationwide gyms — all looking to reach their customers with the right messages at the right time. Founded in 2015, UPshow now reaches audiences in thousands businesses around the world. UPshow has been named one of Chicago's Best Places to Work and one of American's Fastest Growing Companies on Inc. 5000.
About the Role:
The Director of Customer Success and Strategy will lead UPshow’s Customer Success team; be a significant factor in driving rapid revenue growth for our enterprise customers and collaborate closely with UPshow’s leadership team. In addition to leading the Success Team, the individual will be designing and delivering sophisticated strategic plans/programs for our enterprise customers.
The Director of Customer Success and Strategy should provide a blend of: strategic counsel; industry acumen; innovation, detail-orientation; technical prowess and leadership / management skills..
- Collaborate with prospective and named customers to understand their strategic goals and objectives
- Provide suggestive strategies and solutions that many times will not be exactly what the customer asks for, rather they will be based upon the intellectual capital and industry expertise that you possess.
- Develop ROI based models that support the value driven by the UPshow solution. (e.g increased revenues per transaction, more frequent visits and increase in new customer acquisition)
- Create tailored Account Plans and business reviews that provide clear feedback on progress to goals and objectives
- Actively communicate product updates and relevant features to customers in order to set expectations and manage their experience.
- Cultivate and develop close working relationships with Executives and other key stakeholders
- Discover customer pain points and advocate for them internally by providing strategic direction to the product management team
- Lead strategic growth opportunities
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success, including Renewals & Expansion, Sales, Product, and others, to improve the customer experience
- Drive alignment with CS, Sales, and Product by defining up-sell strategy and focus on retention
- Build and lead a world-class Customer Success team:
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Foster collaboration within the UPshow team and across our customer base
- Drive operational practices to track the performance of the Customer Success team
- Deliver transformational leadership to motivate and engage the Customer Success team
- Be an inspirational leader by challenging and maximizing the strengths of the team
- Work closely with the CRO and the President, SVP of Customer Success to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, and account opportunities
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales experience
- Proven track record selling to and building relationships with C-level executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advertising Agency, Creative Agency or SaaS experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.