Director of Customer Support at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Why a Director of Customer Support is important:
It is our priority to provide the best experience to our millions of shoppers each month, and a major part of that is providing them with the easiest and best way to get rewarded for their shopping. Our support team is on the front-lines of helping people with questions and problems with their experience which provides a substantial opportunity to identify and implement opportunities for improvement. These opportunities begin with support’s conversations with shoppers – how do we provide the fastest and clearest solution to their message; but expand across the organization by identifying and promoting improvements through proper channels. As the Director of Support, it is your responsibility to define and implement the ecosystem to recruit and develop a team of rock stars at customer service, organization, improving, and problem solving with the goal of providing the best user experience.
Who should apply?
- An exceptional people leader who builds, empowers, develops and organizes a strong team of Customer Service managers and agents towards a culture where everyone can contribute fully
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with company leadership, department managers, product managers, engineers, support managers and agents.
- A customer-obsessed and data-driven problem solver to ensure priorities and key decisions are informed by quantitative metrics and qualitative feedback
- A structured, process-oriented “neat freak” who brings organization to chaos.
- Oversee and take full responsibility for both smooth daily operations and calculated strategic direction for the support team.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve systems and best practices that will help the Fetch support team grow and scale efficiently with our user base.
- Ensure a consistent, Fetch-branded communication style from every agent with every user.
- Optimize all aspects of the employee’s lifetime with Fetch, from initial training, to 1v1’s and coaching, through continued education and professional development.
- Analyze overall team performance, individual team performance, and identify improvements for each individual, and with any process.
- Build a process and team that identifies customer-impacting issues, assesses severity and reach of impact, and escalates with the proper priority.
- Identify KPI’s and generate/monitor reports on a daily and weekly basis to ensure strong and consistent performance from the support team.
- Review and monitor all data within your grasp to identify customer trends and product improvements that can help reduce the burden on the support team, and improve customer retention.
- Be a driving force behind the changes to the product, our processes, and policies to build a customer-centric and inclusive workforce while providing the best user experience to reduce support inquiries.
- You work across departments to solidify good working relationships and positive collaboration.
- Identify and take ownership over additional responsibilities as they arise.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Each member of the team is motivated by your leadership, and you empower each person to operate at a highly productive level.
- Customer satisfaction ratings are consistently exceeding team goals.
- Customer response times are within our 24hr SLA.
- Consistently improving efficiency regarding issue resolution, and users per agent.
- Match support team hiring plan with user growth.
- Bugs & features requests are promptly reported to the development team.
- You minimize team turnover and maintain a positive working environment within the Support team, and build strong collaborative relationships with other teams.
- You wake up eager to come to Fetch every day and are excited to tell your friends and family what we’re doing here.
Skills and experience we believe you will need for this position
- Ability to effectively communicate as a manager the expectations and to help employees work through any questions, challenges, or successes that come with the role.
- Experience in a rapidly changing environment and the ability to adapt and generate new best practices for problem solving.
- Strong communication skills to manage relationships and work with technical staff as well as other stakeholders.
- Manage a rapidly growing & changing team.
- Natural problem solver
- You possess a team mentality and enjoy getting your hands dirty and diving into the weeds.
- 5+ years team leadership experience
- 5+ years in customer support