Director Customer Support
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world.
Your mission is to provide vision, leadership, and guidance to a Customer Support and growing team; coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved.
You will be in charge of…
- Define & execute Customer Support strategy globally
- Identify and address recurring root cause issues
- Act as liaison for complex, severe, or urgent issues
- Document Solution best practices
- Coordinate 2-3 strategic initiatives per year
- Recruit and retain top talent across the team
- Manage escalations
- Lead a team
What should you have to succeed?
- To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly needed in your role!
Proven experience with:
- Leading globally dispersed 3rd level Technical Support teams
- Enterprise software implementation projects
- Pricing, commercial, and/or finance experience
- Defining and executing Customer Support strategy
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams.
- Problem-solving skills, independent thinker, ability to independently execute a plan and multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact professionally both internally and externally.
- Ability to appropriately balance and address client demands and company needs.
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- University degree
- At least 10 years experience in the relevant position
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Managerial skills
- Fluent English
- Chicago, IL
- Candidates need to have a valid work and stay visa for the United States
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Willing to travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates