Director of Field Motivation
Responsible for growing Pampered Chef’s U.S. business by building the active consultant base, increasing productivity, and developing sales leaders. She/he will have will have direct ownership of aligning compensation, incentives, recognition, and promotions to the consultant journey to drive sustainable consultant success. These areas are key levers in our business, and this leader will own assessing our current programs using quantitative and qualitative methods, developing a holistic future consultant experience that drives desired outcomes, measuring results, and refining as needed.
• Responsible for assessing compensation plan and proposing short term incentives to drive consultant productivity.
• Partner closely with Chief Field Officer to determine and execute multi-year roadmap to revise the consultant compensation plan based on assessment, market, and field feedback. Partner closely with broader field team to plan and implement changes.
• Assess host and guest promotions, determine future strategy to improve return on investment, and implement promotions as part of broader sales and marketing plan.
• Select monthly host and guest promotions to align to energy map and strategy, measure results, and evolve programs to improve ROI.
• Lead development of all consultant incentives to align to consultant journey / duplication model and grow the consultant base and lifetime value. Evolve these programs to improve ROI.
• Assess current recognition programs, determine future strategy to improve return on investment, and implement as part of consultant journey revamp.
• Partner closely with field support, events, communication, and development teams to deliver recognition strategy.
• Measure recognition results and evolve programs to improve ROI.
• Provide effective leadership, direction and coaching to build an impactful and high performing team. Motivates, develops and directs team, while encouraging and building mutual trust, respect and teamwork across departments and the organization.
• In partnership with the field leadership team, coordinates the development of annual commercial operating plan and ensures seamless implementation of the promotions, recognition, and incentives.
Competencies for success:
• Strategic Mindset – Forward-thinking with the ability to develop programs that resonate with all consultant segments. Simultaneously develops short term incentives while thinking through long term strategies that shift consultant recruiting, performance, and retention.
• Business Insights – Understands the business model and its levers to propose the programs and strategies that will drive the greatest impact for our consultants. Understands quantitative and qualitative aspects that will motivate consultants; has a test and learn mentality to iterate and develop the highest value programs.
• Decision Quality – Collects and assesses data from various sources to make fact-based decisions and rallies stakeholders to move the organization forward.
• Collaborates – Understands stakeholders’ roles & responsibilities to partner across the organization to execute programs; build consensus across the organization, but not at the expense of moving forward.
• Drives Results – Is results-oriented; operationalizes great ideas; delivers results that drive value for our consultants and our business.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with deep experience in sales strategy and leadership.
• Experience in Direct Sales, Party Plan and/or Network Marketing is strongly preferred.