Director, Global Change Management at Ensono
The Director of Global Change Management is responsible for leading Ensono’s Global Change Management process and governance function. This team is responsible for providing Change Management oversight, innovative process insight, subject matter expertise, training, workflow and self-service automation.
The Director of Global Change Management will be expected to have a broad understanding of operational expertise, capable of leading a Global team of Change Management expects. Additionally, the role is responsible for evaluating new change management models and contract policy standardization to enhancing internal and external ITSM experience. This individual must have strong leadership skills and be able to influence and work effectively with cross functional teams supporting and driving a best in class operational customer experience.
- Implement Change Management process improvement strategies for Company
- Work with the Product and Sales teams to ensure key product capabilities needed to improve our competitive position in a key vertical or solution area delivered.
- Support Development of Goals and Objectives for Global staff
- Executes strategies and tactics to achieve increasing change management performance, productivity and efficiency
- Monitors and reports process effectiveness and key performance indicators
- Collaboration with key proxy organizational leadership to develop strategic executable action plans.
- Maintains collaborative relationships and OLAs between to build and maintain quality for Global Change Management process adherence
- Analyze and recommend organizational change based on emerging industry trends and opportunities
- Contribute to client experience enhancement and thought leadership activities
- Be able to lead executive & expert interviews and client presentations
- Direct and oversee strategic & long-range goal planning for the organization
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools, and approaches to use in solving client problems
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction ratings through setting proper expectations and providing value add support
- Act as an internal ITSM expert resource for change management, championing our client experience wherever possible
- Develop an understanding of client’s change management business needs and be able to transfer that knowledge into a workflow automation roadmap
- Clearly define company goals and long-term strategy related to the client support model
- Develop methods for motivating and inspiring associates
- Provide strategic input that will affect multiple functional areas
- Drive requirements and recommendations on strategic tools that will improve the client and/or associate experience
- Create an environment that supports and rewards excellence in operations and best in class operations support model
- Utilize skills in project management to lead large cross organizational teams in change
- Minimum 10 years Sr. leadership experience in the Service Provider or large-scale Enterprise IT industry
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 10 years managing ITSM process
- Experience leading Global teams
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and Globally
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to provide customer interaction
- Previous experience driving change across large organizations
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Experience building and enhancing client relationships
- Understanding of PMP principles and practices
- Experience in strategic planning and metric analytics
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Four Year college degree in Business or Computer Science and 10 years of leadership in Enterprise technology or Managed Services Industry
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.