Director, Identity and Access Management
What We'll Bring:
Director of Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a crucial leadership role within TransUnion’s (TU) InfoSec organization that is responsible for all aspects of our IAM program, from defining strategy and roadmaps to leading technical teams to execute and deliver all IAM related technologies and services.
Director of IAM will work closely with InfoSec and IT leadership across the enterprise to enable and safeguard TU’s business direction, which includes cloud migration, global delivery, and a laser focus on automation. TU is a rapidly growing global company, Director of IAM will need to drive a scalable yet flexible Identity strategy that allows the company to move quickly while deliver consistently strong protection of TU’s data. This position will be highly visible across the company, including at executive leadership levels.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years experience in Information Security, with at least 5+ years demonstrated experience as a strategic leader within IAM space.
- Experience in leading large teams of 30+ people, including managers.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building, and operating IAM solutions for 10k+ employees and millions of customers.
- Deep understanding of IAM constructs, including MFA, SSO, IDM, PAM, and others, across data center, private cloud, and public cloud environments.
- Proven track record in building dynamically scalable, event driven solutions that can be integrated within CI/CD pipelines as part of fully automated deployments.
- Experience working in highly regulated environments, including acting as the point person in interacting with regulatory authorities as SME for all Identity related constructs.
- Strong knowledge of Industry “Best Practices” and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Strong organizational, oral communication and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working with, and presenting to, executive level management
Impact You'll Make:
- Lead all aspects of Identity and Access Management program for a publicly traded, multinational company. This includes all strategy, technology, and ops, in a DevOps model.
- Act as the fully accountable party for all IAM-related services including, but not limited to, IdM, Privileged Access Management, SSO, MFA.
- Define and drive an IAM strategy for the company to span legacy environments and to include all technology decisions and associated budget.
- Lead a team of 40+ associates, including managers, globally; provide regular and meaningful performance feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- Regularly interact with executive leaders and drive IAM strategy through influence, including with C-level.
- Act as SME for lAM related matters in compliance and regulatory agency engagements and customer audits.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on security issues and provides expert level consultation to the business units.
- Provide security review and guidance for projects driven by groups outside of Information Security, specifically developing security requirements and developing secure designs.
- Establishes strategic direction of Security Architecture team.
- Assists in the development of Information Security Strategy and 3-Year Roadmap for all Security Technology domains.
- Authors security standards and procedures as they relate to IAM
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.